We have an app for that!
The library's new mobile app provides quick access to core library services.
How to get the app:
- Go to your App Store or Google Play
- Search for “Allegheny County Libraries”
- Select Mt. Lebanon Public Library from the dropdown menu
- Add your account from the My Account button (it will automatically prompt you to enter your card number and “password” (that’s your PIN!)
- You’re all set!
What you can do with the app:
- Access your checkout record, holds, and reading history
- Find convenient links to popular resources, including eBooks, databases, and RAD Pass
- Create a digital library card that can be used when visiting the library in person
- Link a child’s card, allowing for convenient access to multiple accounts
Call us if you have questions, comments or need help: 412-531-1912