Reserve a Room
Mt. Lebanon Library meeting rooms are available free to any local nonprofit or educational group for board or planning meetings. Eligible groups include (but are not limited to) the PTA, Girl/Boy Scouts, Odyssey for the Mind, etc...
Interested in presenting a public program to the community? Presenter Application
Groups may use a library meeting room only twice a year. If you need a meeting space for fewer than 10 people, your best bet is to consider a study room (see information below).
Qualifications for Reserving Rooms
You may reserve a room if you fit the following criteria:
- Non-profit civic or community organization
- Need a space for a meeting for your organization
Reserving a Meeting Room for Your Non-Profit Group
To secure a meeting room for your non-profit's board or planning meeting you must:
- Read the Meeting Room Policy. Make sure you meet the acceptable criteria.
- Fill out and submit an online Meeting Room Form.
- Someone will contact you within 72 hours of receipt of documentation
You will be assigned one of these two spaces.
|Meeting Room A||22' x 39'||80|
|Meeting Room B||23' x 16'||35|
Quiet study rooms have a maximum capacity of eight people and are ideal for small groups to get together less formally than a program hosted in one of the larger meeting spaces. Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. They currently cannot be reserved. Conditions that apply to these rooms:
- Business transactions of any type (including paid tutors) are not permitted in the study rooms.
- No documentation is required, just an agreement to follow the rules and the Meeting Room Policy.