Volunteering at the library
Volunteer application forms are available at the circulation desk, reference desk & online.
Book Cellar Staff
- The Book Cellar can always use help sorting, stocking and selling books. The library's book store is a lively place to spend a few hours per month and a wonderful way to contribute to the Mt. Lebanon community. Please contact us through our website or leave a note at the Book Cellar if you would like more information about this rewarding and fun volunteer activity.
Shelf Reading and Collection Shifting
- Help is needed with shelf reading and shifting of library materials, such as books, audio and DVDs. Please contact the library at (412) 531-1912 or contact us online.
- Gardeners are needed on a voluntary basis for the library gardens, including the courtyard and surrounding garden areas. Please call Garden Committee chairperson Nancy Smith at (412) 344-0234.
- We need volunteers to water the flowerbeds and potted plants in the library's courtyard. This would be a two-hour per week commitment through September. Please contact Nancy Smith at (412) 344-0234 or the library at (412) 531-1912.
- Help is needed with publicity pieces such as brochures, posters, and fliers. Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher required. Please contact the library at (412) 531-1912 or contact us online.
- Help is needed with the video section of the library. Please call (412) 531-1912 or contact us online.
- Library Home
- Programs & Events
- Research & Reference
- Reader Resources
- eMedia Collection