- EACH participant MUST have a completed registration form to the library by July 1st to participate. Coaches can complete the forms for their players.
- You can start reading at any time. You do not have to wait for a team assignment or team confirmation. Team assignments/confirmation will not be available until after July 4, 2013.
- Each book on the reading list should be read by at least one team member. Check with your team/coach and also check the reading log to ensure that each book has been read by someone.
- Submit at least two questions and answers for each book read. Answers should be general but NOT in the “yes/no” format. Please use the question forms provided by the library. Each question gets its own sheet. If your question cannot be read it will not be used. More than two questions per book is encouraged.
- Your coach will contact you to set up special team meetings. You should check in with your coach at least once a month.
- The battles will be held on Wednesday, August 7th and Wednesday, August 14th. On each night, 4th grade teams will battle at 6:30 p.m.; 5th grade at 7:15 and 6th grade at 8:00. Please be on time.
- IMPORTANT—Books can and should be borrowed from other libraries at any time. This can be done from your home computer or by speaking with a librarian. Do not wait for them to appear on the cart.
- Forms are available online here.
- If you have questions consult the BOB Q&A form or see a Librarian.